Zoe Ball

zoe-ball-2.jpg

She strikes me as being a completely false and largely talentless gobshite. I probably would for just one night as long as I never had to see her again.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Lucky Toma said:
God I hate Zoe Ball. An embarrassment to broadcasting. Always has been. She’d be out of her depth in a drop of rain. Hopelessly devoid of talent she jabbers on talking uninformed SHITE and tripping over her own incompetence and ignorance to the discomfort of anyone unfortunate enough to be listening. Yet she still gets work because she was once photographed wearing a straw hat and drinking JD…get this….from the BOTTLE. At a FESTIVAL. This somehow makes her rock n roll. A ladette if you will. Despite this being perfectly normal behaviour, especially for someone who works in the media. Despite her being as edgy as a Shreddies nan. She probably watches Heartbeat and reads Women’s Own. Just fuck off Zoe Ball. I’m onto you.

You cannot hate her more than I do. We listen to R2 as our station of choice but when the Ginger Nutter goes gallivanting to Monaco or Hay-on-Wye we have a telly breakfast. Can't stand the woman. There's just summat that I can't quite put me finger on!!!

You listen to radio 2!!!!!!! sad very sad

She is a munchkin runt
With little tits up front
Dirty rag
Proper slag
Zoe Balls a ****

ZBIAC

bgblue said:
Rascal said:
She is a munchkin runt
With little tits up front
Dirty rag
Proper slag
Zoe Balls a ****

ZBIAC

*applauds*

:))

Her chest is very flat
She looks like Roland Rat
Dirty rag
Proper slag
Zoe Balls a twat

ZBIAT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.