City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

We did win didn't we?

I can't believe fellow blues are in fighting over this topic once again.

Time for these types of threads to be blocked in future. Just my opinion.

I enjoyed today and "High Fived" a 7 year old little blue sat on his Dads knee, next to me, when Gabriel Jesus scored that late winner.

Oh, the pain, oh the stress. An hour, or twenty minutes. Oh, those precious forty minutes. You poor, poor soul. You saw us grab a last minute winner, but you'd rather have missed it. Do us all a favour next time. Stay at home the whole fucking match. And for the match after it, do us an even bigger favour. Stay at home again. In fact, do us, and the team, a massive fucking favour. Stay at home for every single match. You lightweight.

Doesn't want to miss the voice on tv.

I was really dying for a cuppa but I could just sense something was going to happen. This team just seam different at the moment. There's a spark back in them. They need the crowd. They need our support.

I was so glad I didn't go out to the kitchen to make that cuppa.

I don't understand people habitually leaving early regardless of score or circumstance. I would love to be able to be there every other week.

"Luke, I am your..." "right, everyone, I'm off now, cya all next time".

"I'll be back...in 2 1/2 weeks, what? the end? Why the fuck would I want to watch that? I've got to get home and be in my house for a longer period of time to think about going to work tomorrow"

"but...we have to leave now, because my kids have school tomorrow and they need to get into the playground nice and early so the rag kids can tell them how good Jesus winner was".

Never understood leaving before the end and don't but today I parked in the orange car park. Stayed till the end and what the f@ck
If the club really want to stop this early exit then the police/stewards need some serious training, why shut Turing way near Asda to let the fans cross the road, we built a bleeding bridge divert the fans over it now there's a noval idea. The traffic could still flow rather than stand for twenty minutes and people could cross the road in safety.
And at the other way away from the ground why stop the traffic for god knows how long near the gasometer. You stop the traffic for one minute. Then stop the pedestrians for one minute and hay everything keeps moving, I know it's radical but it's how traffic light works, just a f@cking clue

So you want me to cross the bridge that then takes me 200 yards away from where I want to go, so that I have to then I have cross back over the road through moving traffic to where I do want to go

If blues who have paid good money for their ticket want to leave early then there's nothing wrong with that.

We have a great parking spot although it's a good 20 minute walk nearer 25 minutes for me from the ground.

But it means we huff a load of stationary traffic, beat the police roadblocks and are on the right side of the traffic for us to get to the motorway very easily.

So we stay to the end.

However I say "Live and Let Live" and let all blues to make their own minds up.

I don't , they do my head in.

Oh, the pain, oh the stress. An hour, or twenty minutes. Oh, those precious forty minutes. You poor, poor soul. You saw us grab a last minute winner, but you'd rather have missed it. Do us all a favour next time. Stay at home the whole fucking match. And for the match after it, do us an even bigger favour. Stay at home again. In fact, do us, and the team, a massive fucking favour. Stay at home for every single match. You lightweight.

Good man

We did win didn't we?

I can't believe fellow blues are in fighting over this topic once again.

Time for these types of threads to be blocked in future. Just my opinion.

I enjoyed today and "High Fived" a 7 year old little blue sat on his Dads knee, next to me, when Gabriel Jesus scored that late winner.

I appreciate this topic can/has become tiresome. Like many other topic's it comes around time and again.

But, if this topic changes the mindset of posters, and makes some of them stay until the end of a match, which is still in the balance, is that not a good thing?

The vast majority stayed today. A few months back the vast majority would have been empty blue seats.

The roar when Jesus scored was defeaning.

The players also feed off an almost full stadium to go with minutes left. Empty blue seats don't inspire players..

Last edited:
The early leavers are hilarious and the reasons/excuses for it even more so but I can't help but laugh when , at about 35 minutes when the ball went for a dead ball,seemingly hundreds of people got up and left! The crucial need for a pie or a pee is staggering.

So you want me to cross the bridge that then takes me 200 yards away from where I want to go, so that I have to then I have cross back over the road through moving traffic to where I do want to go

The bridge goes from the stadium across to the corner of Ashton Road! The pedestrian that cross there go to the opposite side of Ashton Road it's not 200yards wide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.