Champions league games 15/16/21/22 Feb

Ozil's body language is shocking once it's not going his teams way. Arsenal have a very soft under belly as per usual. Must be so frustrating supporting them. Can't see Sanchez staying

God know, I can empathasise with someone not being an oil painting. Believe me. But that Gabriel is one ugly fucker. Also, is it just me who hears "Dreams, can come true" in his head whenever I hear Gabriel being mentioned? Just asking , like.

He's that ugly I wish I had 2 eye patches in when they show his face!!
They should put a warning up before they show him, he's that ugly milk curdles!!

It's a tricky one. The best way to spot him is to look for Sanchez sprinting 20 yards to close his man down and you'll spot a lazy bastard in yellow behind him walking around hiding behind the oppositions midfielders.

Think I found him, Arse had a chance on the break if they got numbers up and some lazy goggle eyed **** wearing yellow walked up to the halfway line and stood there like a mug.

I know where you are coming from but he could easily turn into another Maicon type of signing.

He looks way of a Maicon currently. He's not even very old. He's younger than Sagna who's our best defender.
I don't think it will happen, but a player of that standing would be great for the younger players. Especially if we are bringing in two new full backs.
Replacing Clichy, Sagna & Zabaleta with Lahm and two quality full backs would make us pisstake stronger.

I've have never understood why anyone rates oxlaide chamberlain. What is he good at? Doesn't score or make goals. Doesn't break up play. His passing isn't anything above average. His work rate might be decent but I don't think he has a football brain so that his running about isn't always done to the benefit of the team.
I wasn't aware anyone DID rate him? He's garbage. I'd genuinely rather have Scott Sinclair

Marty Feldman jr always goes missing in the big games,so he's well suited for Arsenal ..
Feldman-Carrot.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.