Champions league games 15/16/21/22 Feb

Feldman-Carrot.jpg
Hahaha it's uncanny ..

Can't wait to find out who has been the biggest ham roll tonight! Think i've got a good idea! Oh and Wengers a fraud blud, trust me fam.

I wasn't aware anyone DID rate him? He's garbage. I'd genuinely rather have Scott Sinclair

Seen him mentioned a few times on here as a possible target for us.

Iwoybi offers little as well. Sanchez busting a gut but with two and Ozil playing pocket billiards the arse haven't got out of their half since half time.

He looks way of a Maicon currently. He's not even very old. He's younger than Sagna who's our best defender.
I don't think it will happen, but a player of that standing would be great for the younger players. Especially if we are bringing in two new full backs.
Replacing Clichy, Sagna & Zabaleta with Lahm and two quality full backs would make us pisstake stronger.
Maicon was 2 years younger than Lahm is now when we signed him.

Every year they get smashed by Barca or Bayern and on the return give a plucky reply. They are already out mind you every time they try to get some respect back so the pressure is off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.