Huddersfield v City post match

Our second string v their second string. Awful.
End result is the team only gets 4 days sunshine and R&R in Abu Dhabi.

I think when you make so many changes and play players who haven't had a sniff for weeks and months in some cases, it is always going to be a leveller and so it proved.

I think the line up illustrates that whilst we are in the CL, this competition will not be taken that seriously.

The FA Cup is now on a par with the League Cup and that is quite sad really. Money talks....

Kev looked off the pace when he came on, that was the worse game I have seen Navas play, and Bravo is on par with my mum as a keeper.

But we are still in the hat, that game had banana skin wrote all over it ( Not least because of the Altringcham ref ) so I will take a replay at our place as a good result for how we played.
Why are you digging Bravo out you crank? He did fuck all wrong today.
Unless you're mum is ace in net, then I apologise.

Just finished working so didn't get to see any of the match. Were we utter gash or unlucky? Wondered whether we had one of those days when we just didn't look like scoring? Is it worth watching the highlights at all???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.