Huddersfield v City post match

I think when you make so many changes and play players who haven't had a sniff for weeks and months in some cases, it is always going to be a leveller and so it proved.

I think the line up illustrates that whilst we are in the CL, this competition will not be taken that seriously.

The FA Cup is now on a par with the League Cup and that is quite sad really. Money talks....
100% spot on

I think when you make so many changes and play players who haven't had a sniff for weeks and months in some cases, it is always going to be a leveller and so it proved.

I think the line up illustrates that whilst we are in the CL, this competition will not be taken that seriously.

The FA Cup is now on a par with the League Cup and that is quite sad really. Money talks....
It comes to something when a team in the championship also play the reserves because of a league game.

Barely - and it was against their second string. I'd imagine that their first string would have beaten the players we had out today.

We were poor from the first minute to the last, we struggled to make more than two or three consecutive passes and create and good control of the game in their half. We played far too many long balls and our keeper was probably MOTM. City probably were the better team but we were up against the reserves of a championship side. Poor and now we've got a replay to look forward to.

Still, we're in the hat for the next round and managed not to lose.

Barely is a matter of opinion. We had far more possession and the better chances in the game. Bravo had to make a couple of saves but they were hardly difficult saves and he was never exposed in the way he has been far too often in the EPL.

Huddersfield worked very hard and tried hard not to let City settle, which worked to a degree.

City lacked creativity and style etc and we all know why but going back to the original post I commented on, they were not more than a match for us and such statements are typical of the crass overreactions this site sees when we don't convincingly batter our opponents.

for these game we need a better balance of young players and the first team. delph, fernando, navas aren't good enough for us, so why not play some young players and first teamers.

Think Pep learnt a lot about a few of our "second string" if u like. Thought Bravo didn't do anything wrong and I thought Zaba looked about 50year old. Opinions eh

Glad I didn't go. Good job it was decent beer in the pub or that would've been a waste of time as well.

BBC Sport reckon replay Tue 28th/Wed1st but Huddersfield have a league game that Tuesday. There's no free week until April!! So either they're going to play the replay after the other q-finals or one of us is going to get stitched up with having to play 2 games in 2 days??
The game against Wolves will be postponed. That mid-week is first and foremost for FA Cup replays.

Who doesn't agree with me?

Me for a start and most likely lots of others, including the poster you quoted.

You have your opinion and some will disagree with it.

That doesn't entitle you to start claiming the forum is shit blah blah blah and smacks of a certain irony dont you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.