Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little to do with the point I was making. Bravo would have been blamed yesterday had that goal gone in.
Just think people should be fair.
That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Of course folks are not going to be fair. But in fairness, bias afflicts us all. It's just a bit stronger in some than others.

Did what was asked of him. No reason for any negativity today though I'm pretty sure some will try.

Yeah he did well today and was excellent on the ball.

I'd still stay with Willy on Tuesday, he's not done anything wrong to lose his place.

Had an excellent game, should have had an assist (!) but hope we don't re-drop Caballero straight away.

He was ok today. Half assed for the offside goal though. A decent gk gets on his feet immediately after a save. He laid there and was in no position to react when the shot pinged back in. It was such a quick few moments that you could forgive him but it's just another sign for me that he is not what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.