Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ok today. Half assed for the offside goal though. A decent gk gets on his feet immediately after a save. He laid there and was in no position to react when the shot pinged back in. It was such a quick few moments that you could forgive him but it's just another sign for me that he is not what we need.
He actually went to move and then stopped, anticipating the striker would hit it hard and low, but instead he risked it and went high. He was brilliant today, and even made a save moments before that despite being obstructed by their player.
Had an excellent game, should have had an assist (!) but hope we don't re-drop Caballero straight away.
Agreed, willy deserves the shirt right now. Lets see how bravo does in the replay

His foot save for that attempt before the offside goal was excellent. The other saves he did, one was on him, the other was heading out anyway. I missed this assist that he's supposed to have, when was this?

Also, did he get any of his long distribution onto our wide players because I couldn't recall one the whole game. He did a good through pass in the middle that started an attack around the 80th minute. Could make do with less of the passes at the back though, nothing came out of any of it. If anything it made the defenders nervy. In a sea of average performance he might just be my man of the match for today.

He had been one of our better performers today and is an experienced player to have in the team. Bravo's communication will improve if and when given the time to do so, and the chances we were conceding will be less once we have a better understanding unit (that is also improving).

Last edited:
He did well today. We have to remember it was a championship side and their second string at that. What he did do he did well. If he plays in the replay and continues the improvement it puts pressure back on willy. He has to keep out an international keeper and that bodes well for the team.

His foot save for that attempt before the offside goal was excellent. The other saves he did, one was on him, the other was heading out anyway. I missed this assist that he's supposed to have, when was this?

Also, did he get any of his long distribution onto our wide players because I couldn't recall one the whole game. He did a good through pass in the middle that started an attack around the 80th minute. Could make do with less of the passes at the back though, nothing came out of any of it. If anything it made the defenders nervy. In a sea of average performance he might just be my man of the match for today.

From where I was stood his distribution was pretty good long and short

He did well today. We have to remember it was a championship side and their second string at that. What he did do he did well. If he plays in the replay and continues the improvement it puts pressure back on willy. He has to keep out an international keeper and that bodes well for the team.
Nice one Bill. I,m impressed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.