FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

You really don't understand percentages do you?

And 0.0078125 is not almost 8 tenths of 1.

8 tenths of 1 is 0.8, which is 80 as a percenatge.

You quoted a post before I edited it.

Doh. For some reason, I was treating 0.0078125 as a percentage.

If you look back at my posts the 'eight tenths as one' was removed before your post above was completed.

hahaha, I've finished watching a film and it's still going!

The FA cup draw equipment lacks integrity. The selector can see the numbers through the opening (which has tatty rubber which is worn out or perished)
The FA cretins should bring themselves into the modern day especially as there is so much corruption in todays sport. I don't buy it's tradition and the balls have been used for a century.
Actually does anyone know when this antiquated balls in a bag system was first used?
We have now had EIGHT consecutive away draws the probability of which is 1 in 256.
Arsenal get a bye to the semis.
Two cockney derbies Millwall/Spuds Chelsea/Rags
We have unfinished business with Boro so we need to be ruthless starting with Huddersfield.

Since the balls have no memory, the probability of being drawn away on successive occasions does not increase, it stays exactly the same, in each and every draw we have a 1 in 2 chance of being drawn away. The fact that we have been drawn away in previous draws does not affect the odds.If a roulette wheel lands on black 5 times in a row, the probability of it happening a sixth time are still 48%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.