Talksport

Why does anyone listen to that shite? It is aimed at white van man and the typical know-nothing yernited "fans". Have a fuckin word with yourselves.

How rude, I listen to radio 4 in my white van, I really hate the saying "white van man" we are not all racist skinheads that will mow your children down on the pavement, whilst reading the sun and rolling a fag.

well you're clearly not a white van man - no mention at all of a bacon butty
He eats a quinoa and kale wrap and drives this.
mysteryvan_grou1.jpg

:)

Fat Holmes cut off a journo as he was trying to compare the excitement of our game against that lot last night. Holmes thought he was being funny but it was rude and ignorant.

Why is fat twat Holmes on? What is hos connection to football other than being an irish, fat, glory hunting, fat, jelly belly rag ****? Whos on tomorrow, James Nesbitt and Olly Murs?

Id love to get into an affair with his wife and shag her over the phone to him on Talksport just to break his fat clogged heart

It was mentioned in this thread that he stood on the Stretfird End idolising Alan Brazil as a child. They were both born in 1959. Lying fat twat.

Out of curiosity put it on again today to see the difference in coverage to the day before.
Today's talking points:
1) Rooney China blah blah blah AGAIN including interview with Carlton Palmer in Shanghai!!
2) All other things United
Gave up and changed stations.

That's on a par with Irani claiming his father is a continuos season ticket holder at the swamp since 1954 - a full 7 years before he first set foot in this country.

one of the 659 million worldwide early adopters? To be fair starting in 1954 even if it is a lie allows him to claim affiliation pre Munchen even if even that would be 3 years before he got here. And I can't be more even than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.