Official : Leicester have SACKED Claudio Ranieri

For me their almost instant improvement when they took the title were not plausible by normal means. In the same way going from almost unbeatable champions to being completely crap is not "normal". Performance fluctuations like that are suspect and hint at usage of doping in my book. If the same happened in other sports it would be quite clear that something was not right. Only in football no one wants to see the obvious.
Connaught?

A colleague of mine who knows Ranieri says he has told him the player's have been heavily influencing the direction this has taken, and he's been telling him since December that he wouldn't make it to the end of the season!

For me their almost instant improvement when they took the title were not plausible by normal means. In the same way going from almost unbeatable champions to being completely crap is not "normal". Performance fluctuations like that are suspect and hint at usage of doping in my book. If the same happened in other sports it would be quite clear that something was not right. Only in football no one wants to see the obvious.
In a nutshell.

It does not fit the media narrative, plucky little Leicester and all that but in this day and age you don't go from winning the PL to relegation fodder in one season, to my mind it was tainted and I am sure the truth will come out one day, I happen to think that they were found out but the PL would not risk their "brand" so they allowed it for one season
That's what I think as well, because if they were cheating last season they clearly haven't gotten away with it or the same would be happening this year.

It's come out this morning that some senior players went over his head to complain about him,sounds familiar
p_28712028_large.jpg

That's what I think as well, because if they were cheating last season they clearly haven't gotten away with it or the same would be happening this year.

Another theory is that they might not have been found out as such but someone said a while back on here that it's inadvisable to take PEDs for periods longer than around 12 months which would explain this season's stark dip in performances.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories but the more you dig into this, one can't help but think there was something seriously amiss about last season's miracle title win. Having said that, if there was then the seeds were sown at the back end of the season before when they performed that great escape. 2 miracles in 2 seasons? Hmmmm....

Was it all down to Kante leaving? I'm convinced that had he signed Kante we'd be leading the league comfortably now because Pep would have had him and Fernandinho as our inverted fullbacks cutting out most of our defensive cockups.

So we'd buy another defensive centre mid and then play the 2 we have as right and left backs?

Makes sense, why the fuck didn't Pep think of it...............................

So we'd buy another defensive centre mid and then play the 2 we have as right and left backs?

Makes sense, why the fuck didn't Pep think of it...............................
If we bought Kante we'd be miles better. If we had someone so like Fernandinho I'd imagine he'd end up in a similar role eventually. Don't blame me for Pep being a nutter. :-)

Why we didn't break the bank for Kante is beyond me. Many stated it during the euros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.