City v Huddersfield post match

Of course not. Is anybody saying that?
One of the rare times that I've felt that in recent seasons was Kolarov at Saint Mary's last season. His attitude was disgraceful. And I've often defended Kolarov here.

(Replying to Pablo1)

I was very disappointed last night. We had no one with the stature and presence of Billing, who did more in the first half alone than our superstars did in the whole match - especially KDB - get rid, for God's sake Pep!
As for that 4th goal - it was nothing special - we only kept the ball for nearly 2 minutes and 22 passes, before that lazy sod Aguero shinned it in - somehow! FFS, why can't we go direct for a change, like the team Mourinho is crafting would have done over at Old Trafford (Dark horses for the league on current form - they're great!).
I wish we'd gone out of it anyway, so we can concentrate on securing our Europa League spot.
God help us at Middlesbrough, if we don't manage a few flukey goals, as their front 6 is much stronger than anything we can put out.
That Danny Murphy knows his stuff, doesn't he?

HAHA, Billings ran the show mate. We could prob get our money back on Kev too. Just....

Oakie. I normally enjoy, respect and agree with your posts but, fuck me, you're having a brain freeze here my friend!
But this is what amazes me with some fans.Why would any player be free of any criticism if they have a poor game.I lost count the number of balls that KDB gave the ball away last night,but every now and again he would serve up a wonderful ball.
I`m not saying he`s shit, I`m saying by his standards he had an average game and not for the first time this season.Its all about opinions and I must admit I`ve been a little disappointed over some of the unfair criticism aimed at Garcia last night,who IMO had a more than decent game.
Ah well,good job I`ve got thick skin. ;)

No I`m not ! I believe if a player has a poor game then I have the balls to say it how it is.Not what you want to believe ... hero or not.

But that's very different from stating KDB should be ashamed? I mean he didn't have that bad of a game. I genuinely thought you were joking.

Good performance after an awful start.
However if Pep doesn't ditch Bravo totally then I can't see how we can possibly win anything, it's so open it's unbelievable. The guy is totally useless and can't stop anything. How he didn't save that one last night I just don't know. Pep is showing flawed thinking with the goalkeeping situation and he should realise that his best goalkeeper is in Italy not in Manchester.

I think the ironic cheers for bravo are disgusting
He's a city player for gods sake and he will play the quarter final against boro and the semi and final if we get there. Get behind him. His confidence is low doesn't need our own fans taking the piss out of him
Ironic cheers for Bravo clearly pissed off Pep and that was the probable cause of the manager's pointed glowing post match tribute of the goalkeeper's passing.
Pep rightly wants the fans behind every player he puts on the pitch or the shit stirring media will fuel their negativity towards us. I hope we don't become spoilt fans and turn into Rag and Tarquin boo boys.

Well done you brave, brave man. Congratulations for having the balls to point out when a player puts in a sub par performance from behind a computer screen.

Who is scared of saying when a player has a poor performance? What the fuck are you talking about? Posts like that wreak of self importance despite saying nothing of note.

So, he's not a "world international player" (sure you weren't pissed?) because he had one below par game?

Why? What did he do, outside of having what you call a poor game?

Personally, I think you should be ashamed for talking absolute shite and thinking you deserve any merit for it.
Agreed, well respected poster my arse, coming out with utter nonsense like that he wants banning.

I thought KDB's performance was a little bit mixed, a few sloppy passes particularly early in each half. But overall he played well, made some very good challenges and kept the play ticking over. If Huddersfield had the option to sub one of City's players I reckon it would have been a toss up between Aguero and KDB. Also though Garcia did well, got better and better as the game went on.

personally i think KDB's entire footballing outlook & ability sometimes seems a bit mixed, he can wander through a game aimlessly for 70 mins but that 20 minute spell where he turns it on usually ends in something very productive. And then sometimes he is awesome throughout.

but, do you want a player that is consistent, or a player you know will produce goals and assists, even if it means putting up with some under-par displays (i thought he was very good last night btw!)

Don't see it at all with Garcia? Only young, tidy, but will he be one of those players who can never hurt the opposition?

No issues with a "ticker" and a couple of his tackles towards the end suggested he could yet acquire more physicality and strength.

Bravo's distribution was excellent but his presence is zero and his reluctance to leave the supposed safety of his own goal line is damaging, two-fold.

He offers no confidence to the central defenders that he will come for any high ball, and his shot-stopping ability/shots-to-goal ratio/ is terrible because he is providing a bigger target by not stepping out a couple yards and filling his goal more.

Sterling is everything I hoped he would be. Player of the Year for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.