City v Huddersfield post match

Thought we played very well last night. In no particular order. Kdb wasn't at his best. Sterling was superb as was Aguero and Sane. Garcia did OK but looked a little over run in the first half. Bravos distribution was superb but he should of made that save. Kelechi took his chance as always. Navas put in his one decent ball into the box so fair plays to him but why he is even on the bench baffles me. A youngster needs to be given his chance at 4-1.

Thought we played very well last night. In no particular order. Kdb wasn't at his best. Sterling was superb as was Aguero and Sane. Garcia did OK but looked a little over run in the first half. Bravos distribution was superb but he should of made that save. Kelechi took his chance as always. Navas put in his one decent ball into the box so fair plays to him but why he is even on the bench baffles me. A youngster needs to be given his chance at 4-1.
Navas put another fantastic ball prior to that goal but no one was inside the box.

I thought Kev had a great game. It seems like he loses the ball a lot because every action he's trying to make something happen. Played a lot deeper last night but I thought he controlled the game for us. Great player to watch, not just his passing but his technique when turning on the ball is majestic. Always gives himself a yard on the defender, and he's how old? What a player we've got on our hands.

I thought Kev had a great game. It seems like he loses the ball a lot because every action he's trying to make something happen. Played a lot deeper last night but I thought he controlled the game for us. Great player to watch, not just his passing but his technique when turning on the ball is majestic. Always gives himself a yard on the defender, and he's how old? What a player we've got on our hands.
I agree with this. I think when we see Kev have a bad game u have to look at the level of difficulty of his "mistakes" hes either making a magnificent pass or merely inches away always. For me he is as irreplaceable as anyone.

Centre forward (from our academy), unmarked, Why? One on One, smashes it in. How the fuck is that the fault of the keeper? Claudio's distribution throughout that game was superb, which is the way Pep is preaching his game. Claudio is under massive pressure, due to the media. Let's get it right, Joe Hart is not a great keeper, and caused us all, many scary moments, Claudio will have to go, but Hart also had to go. We will get another keeper, but even if it's Neuer, the way we defend, he will concede. Will we then say he's shite?

Just watched it again and can't believe I missed the chant of the season.

Hudd fans: Where were you when you were shit?

Blues: Scoring Ten when we were shit!

Yes. You understand the game .

Criticism has come from those who did not realise the role he was playing. Match winning passes are the difficult ones, he can see that pass and is not afraid to deliver it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.