City into the top 5 of the "money league"

how can that be right surely any debt out ways any profits so take the debt off £450million and united don't look to good this morning

I really don't get why the media aren't called out about the rags huge debt. They're constantly hailed as the world's richest, but surely you have to take their debt into account?

If someone has £1m in the bank, but a credit card debt of £500,000, surely someone with £800,000 in the bank and no debt at all is richer? Aren't they?

Why don't the media report that City are the richest English club, with no debt and an owner with more than twice the wealth of Abramovich and a profit increasing every season.

There seem to be two threads going on this but I'll repeat what I said in the other one.

Yes it was probably done to increase our income for that financial year, when we were sweating over FFP sanctions. In the end it didn't matter as UEFA simply shifted the goalposts after we thought we were going to be OK. But why would we do it again? We were over the hurdle after a year of sanctions and fully compliant with FFP, plus we'd voluntarily agreed to UEFA's demand that any further inter-company transactions wouldn't count as income in subsequent FFP assessments. So there would be no point in future transactions of that sort as that would deny us income we could otherwise include for FFP purposes.

It basically talks about the year we were punished anyway. Yes we probably did try to artificially inflate our profits that year, it didn't work and we were punished.

This is a non story.

We sold certain rights for what 24 mil. Think Pogba sold his for 10-15 mil as per theblacksea.eu
Nowhere does it say we sold all image rights for eternity. Herbert is either stupid or purposely getting it wrong

I did question myself this article appears straight after another rag shit show in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.