City into the top 5 of the "money league"

Yep, and in true MEN style, the first link on the article is a video titled 'Pep says City are out of title race'.

Off to check out the first Rag story to see a link to 'Mourinho says United are aiming for top four only, and the title race is way beyond them'.

Yep, and in true MEN style, the first link on the article is a video titled 'Pep says City are out of title race'.

Off to check out the first Rag story to see a link to 'Mourinho says United are aiming for top four only, and the title race is way beyond them'.

The best of a bad bunch I'm afraid.....The BBC and Sky articles were all about the rags.

Will be interesting to see how those financially minded view the figures in line with what they expected.

The best of a bad bunch I'm afraid.....The BBC and Sky articles were all about the rags.

Will be interesting to see how those financially minded view the figures in line with what they expected.
It is big news, but I can't see it on the BBC. However, there is an in depth analysis piece by Nevin titled 'Has Mourinho revitalised Rooney' - it's so fucking obvious now, they're not even trying to be impartial any more.

Presume this is just turnover? Hence the radio hailing the rags as 'the richest' this morning.

It is big news, but I can't see it on the BBC. However, there is an in depth analysis piece by Nevin titled 'Has Mourinho revitalised Rooney' - it's so fucking obvious now, they're not even trying to be impartial any more.

There's a link to it's on the main BBC sports page, and the main BBC news page. It's all about Utd though, with a mention of a few others - the top 5 including City and Leicester for example

yes mate, it fails to mention that their debt has risen to over £475m!

The Guardian quotes the rags 'rise to the top of the league' as the most 'eye-catching' element of the results. No mention of us probably being one of the most financially stable given that we have no debts. Also liberal smatterings of superstars signing for the c**ts to keep the masses appeased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.