City into the top 5 of the "money league"

Mickey Owen reckoned it was a perfect European performance.
I reckon he's talking bullshit.
I thought they got owned 2nd half by a fucking pub team.

would have been relevant 3 years ago when we werent turning a profit. Now its just 'Daily Rag' Rags trying to deflect attention from United stories like Zlatan's elbow when he'll get off from with The FA cos they are up David Gill's arse.

There seem to be two threads going on this but I'll repeat what I said in the other one.

Yes it was probably done to increase our income for that financial year, when we were sweating over FFP sanctions. In the end it didn't matter as UEFA simply shifted the goalposts after we thought we were going to be OK. But why would we do it again? We were over the hurdle after a year of sanctions and fully compliant with FFP, plus we'd voluntarily agreed to UEFA's demand that any further inter-company transactions wouldn't count as income in subsequent FFP assessments. So there would be no point in future transactions of that sort as that would deny us income we could otherwise include for FFP purposes.

When I read it this morning, my thought was I wonder what PB thinks.

It seems to imply or outright state wrongdoings while dancing around things. First I've heard of the 5M payment, but this is all old accounts; I wonder why details have come to light now.

You have to put the figures into perspective, City have achieved top 5 in less than 10 years with modest success compared to the rest, if you look at where we were pre 2008, that is unbelievable, we will continue to rise as we become even more successful and can see us overtaking all of the top 4 in the next 5 or 6 years

uefa had got us over a barrel and pants down

but forgot the biggest mistake in the world manchester united are not the richest or biggest club and are in tune to a debt that is bigger than most clubs are worth £450 million and would buy most premier league clubs outside the top 4. so now united are not getting any champions league football and uefa need to come up with something to help them get back in so drop the FFPR for a start united can not keep a clean house and will be valued lower than the debt if things carry on

now here is what going to happen uefa will give united a helping hand in the micky mouse cup in europe and give them the trophy getting them in by that route now they can get the tv money again without getting a top 4 place a little help to a value member of uefa. the uefa club that is a closed shop and just look a barca in midweek only the fully paid up clubs would have turned that around and they ask why we boo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.