Champions League Games 14/15 March

It's not like they play football is it?

They sit back and soak up the pressure, attack with pace=win games.

Really want a decent team to come along and put them down.

2 faced, time wasting, cheating football club.

Danny Mills

Ex-Leeds defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at21:45
All the big teams have gone through but they don't want a Manchester City.

They want one of Europe's elite. Go to the Nou Camp.

These fans deserve that. They deserve a really big European night out.

Jog on you sad twat.

Ah but apart from the unintentionally insulting comment, which we have clearly taken in the wrong way, he really wants us to win it, as a Brittish team & all that, as they all do.

There is no bias, at all. We are just imagining it.

Commentators usually criticise players for diving, but now claiming that Vardy is smart because he throw him self and acted like Nasri really hurt him !

I know what Nasri did was wrong, but what Vardy has done was shamful.

Danny Mills

Jog on you sad twat.
Why don't we all tell him what he deserves via all his social media accounts, the balls on that little bald mug...

Edit: I think he means Leicester fans would rather go out to a Barca or Real and to be fair they've played us plenty in the league but he worded it as "nobody", I don't think it was accidental it came out the way it did.

Last edited:
im not having the fucking love in with leicester, shithouse club, shithouse players, non football, financially shady as fuck from the days in the championship, "possibly" PEDs, really hope the get banjoed in the next round and get relegated in the league. the "fairytale" stinks to high heaven.

Commentators usually criticise players for diving, but now claiming that Vardy is smart because he throw him self and acted like Nasri really hurt him !

I know what Nasri did was wrong, but what Vardy has done was shamful.

Indeed, but what a fucking arse of a display from Nasri.

We will have to pay to fuck him off now. What a ****.

I've always stuck up for him but watching him tonight, the lumbering, self centred bag of shite, I doubt it's coincidence Yaya's attitude & fitness has drastically improved since his mate fucked off.
Don't let him anywhere near the place.

Danny Mills

Jog on you sad twat.

We are pissing in the ocean with the cnuts.

Still, not the slightest bit of biased.

Tomorrow we have to do the exact opposite of Sevilla, either all out attack or soak up pressure, they seemed to not know which to do and it unraveled, plus Vardy is a ****

Indeed, but what a fucking arse of a display from Nasri.

We will have to pay to fuck him off now. What a ****.

I've always stuck up for him but watching him tonight, the lumbering, self centred bag of shite, I doubt it's coincidence Yaya's attitude & fitness has drastically improved since his mate fucked off.
Don't let him anywhere near the place.

I have always had an issue with him. Fully agree with Rio Ferdinand tonight, he was amateur in getting himself sent off and was playing badly anyway?

Unless you have to wait another 18 months for your chosen manager to come in :-)
Well, no. He should've gone too IMO. These ****s (managers) get paid millions to get results and make a continued positive impact. Both had stopped doing that and Leicester did the right thing. We should've got a caretaker in... But whatever, it was worth the wait, in our case. Leicester couldn't wait any longer.

Ranieri, last season, did it by just letting the team carry on doing what they were doing, buying Pizza for clean sheets and saying Dilly-Ding Dilly-Dong... This season he tried to get them playing his way. History will judge which was for the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.