Champions League Games 14/15 March

"All the big teams have gone through but they don't want a Manchester City.

They want one of Europe's elite."

Mills really is an absolute ****, never wastes an opportunity to have a dig. He had absolutely no need to mention us, but couldn't resist. The most despicable pundit in the media and that's saying something!

I hope he gets his face randomly punched in tbh. He really does deserve it.

If you accept that they're unlikely to be in it again, why would they want City in the 1/4 finals? For once, I can understand what Fanny Mills is saying.
If he had mentioned Leicester fans in any of it then I don't think anyone would have reacted to it, he didn't he said nobody does, probably more accurate of how he feels about City than what he wanted to say.

Danny Mills

Ex-Leeds defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at21:45
All the big teams have gone through but they don't want a Manchester City.

They want one of Europe's elite. Go to the Nou Camp.

These fans deserve that. They deserve a really big European night out.

Jog on you sad twat.
So he thinks "these fans" deserve a good humping from one of europe's elite does he ?

I hope he gets his wish, those players deserve it.

Note, they don't want 'a' Manchester City. Not Manchester City.

No need to mention us at all, apart from the obvious reason.
If he had mentioned Leicester fans in any of it then I don't think anyone would have reacted to it, he didn't he said nobody does, probably more accurate of how he feels about City than what he wanted to say.
There does seem to be a particular bias from the BBC tonight, to be fair. Whilst Mills is advocating a trip to the Camp Neu, Pleat is saying the best draw they could get would be..........Monaco!!

There does seem to be a particular bias from the BBC tonight, to be fair. Whilst Mills is advocating a trip to the Camp Neu, Pleat is saying the best draw they could get would be..........Monaco!!
Having thought about it we just saw the quote on it's own, much like a headline will take a quote out of context to get a reaction/attention, maybe he was clearer in the full quote. It did seem like a dig at City but maybe someone wanted it to look like that.

Anyone else have a chuckle at Gerrard calling bullshit on Ferdinand's attempt at feigning impartiality/pro-city on tomorrows match?

So he thinks "these fans" deserve a good humping from one of europe's elite does he ?

I hope he gets his wish, those players deserve it.
Yes let them draw Barcelona, I am happy with making do with one of the others, preferably Dortmund. Hope they become a part of a record at Nou Camp with a thrashing never seen before and Mills can describe it on BBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.