Liverpool - post match thread.

Not sure if anyone has said but thought Clichy was excellent- for once today.

I thought he was brilliant in 2ndhalf against Monaco. I liked the way he took responsibility and came out of defence. He will be better for this season.
Spot on Marvin,he's came through a torrid time regards media and pundits sometimes warranted but he's beginning to show what he's all about,this season will be the making of him will come on leaps and bounds for it..

Ha ha. Buster Gonad in blue.

Thought he looked keener to bring the ball out into midfield today, so hope to see more of that.
he did exactly the same against Monaco. I think he is growing in confidence

I thought we'd struggle today having played in midweek and so it proved. It could have gone either way. Liverpool are not a top 4 side in my opinion because we were there for the taking.

I know Jesus is back soon, but I would give Kelechi a run now. We got in some great attacking situations but we don't take advantage. Happens game after game.

You're very poor again.

I thought Liverpool would play at a higher tempo to take advantage of our midweek game, but they started slowly. They probably should have won and will be kicking themselves

We should be kicking ourselves, if anything. Had the better chances over 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.