It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendie was class yesterday, he alone saved at least 3 1 on 1's.

Nowt against him personally, but he's a slow fucker and he's totally inconsistent. Think Pep's style is highly reliant on pace so hopefully any FBs we bring it have it in abundance.

Isla and Larry?

550x298_Isla-Fisher-preparing-for-a-very-busy-few-years-with-plenty-of-new-movies-1964.jpg

larry_david.jpg
Out of interest Isla who?.

I think that despite Yaya, Zabaleta, Clichy, Sagna are Navas are going plus huge doubts over VK, Delph, Fernando, Bravo and even Aguero doesn't mean there will as many players arriving as leaving. We are also likely to get a few quid for Mangala, Nasri and Hart

I think we will sign a number of players be comfortable in a few positions like Heinrichs, Fabinho, Isco.

It would be interesting if we picked up a few bargains like Dahoud and got Isco at a reasonable price as he's in his final year.

I think that despite Yaya, Zabaleta, Clichy, Sagna are Navas are going plus huge doubts over VK, Delph, Fernando, Bravo and even Aguero doesn't mean there will as many players arriving as leaving. We are also likely to get a few quid for Mangala, Nasri and Hart

I think we will sign a number of players be comfortable in a few positions like Heinrichs, Fabinho, Isco.

It would be interesting if we picked up a few bargains like Dahoud and got Isco at a reasonable price as he's in his final year.

I think we will. It's hard to predict everyone who we'll sign but it's all about being multifucntional.

I think in the future those footballers who will be in high demand will be the ones that can comfortably play in two or three different positions and still be quality. Can you imagine if someone like Sane is equally adept at left back as he is left wing or KDB could play as a centre half. In much the same way rugby players are becoming more versatile. And I don't mean the likes of Milner who can fill in wherever you have a gap as he isn't good enough to hold down one place. Squad sizes could be slightly smaller although you still have to factor in injuries etc and wage bills will come down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.