Arsenal and Chelsea Refs

My point is a penalty given and converted is a goal and far too many times, had we been given them we most probably would have won many more games.

Fine margins at this level and i dont want favours, i just want the right decisions made.

So do I but am resigned to it not happening.

Not sure if it was on in UK but last tuesday saw a friendly between France and Spain where live video ref cancelled out a France goal and a penalty was given for Spain which our own Silva scored from.
Whether our FA will allow this in PL is debatable but if it happens in an International there may be pressure to introduce it.

So do I but am resigned to it not happening.

Not sure if it was on in UK but last tuesday saw a friendly between France and Spain where live video ref cancelled out a France goal and a penalty was given for Spain which our own Silva scored from.
Whether our FA will allow this in PL is debatable but if it happens in an International there may be pressure to introduce it.

It will happen imo as the cat is out of the bag about corruption and the introduction finally at the earliest is the only way they can hope to silence people over what has and is going on.

It will happen imo as the cat is out of the bag about corruption and the introduction finally at the earliest is the only way they can hope to silence people over what has and is going on.

In my opinion the video reffed game worked well and delays were only to rectify errors.
Both teams accepted decisions and whilst all replays were not acted upon video replays were plentiful. Was this game on uk tv and if so what impact has it had there ?

In my opinion the video reffed game worked well and delays were only to rectify errors.
Both teams accepted decisions and whilst all replays were not acted upon video replays were plentiful. Was this game on uk tv and if so what impact has it had there ?

I completely agree with you mate and it cant come soon enough.

The first half 'tackles' on Fernandinho and Otemendi were a fucking disgrace, could have been 2 reds, yet there was 1 yellow. How that dirty **** Coquelin stayed on the pitch is another matter altogether

As for th handball, that was probably 4th on the list of obvious pens we should have had again Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool, but on the list non the less

Let's be honest, our players get pushed and chopped in the penalty area at HOME and nothing is given, not much chance of getting that handball, in the last minute, away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.