Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

If that were the case, we'd surely be informed via the OS tickets menu. In the usual manner. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will still be one teeny little ticket available as of this Friday, at 9 am sharp. (Only want a little one, honest…)

If that were the case, we'd surely be informed via the OS tickets menu. In the usual manner. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will still be one teeny little ticket available as of this Friday, at 9 am sharp. (Only want a little one, honest…)

Looking online, there appears to be loads of blocks available, can see it making general sale

No way this will reach open sale

It might do, and then sell out very quickly. Its possibly the sort of game that appeals more to casual fans outside of Manchester (dare I use the word "tourists"?) than those season card holders who predominantly only go to home matches and finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.