• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of them are just too old for the high energy pressing game,zabba is a good example,he tries his very best always but his legs just can't do it anymore,there will be some that just don't like pep as a manager,i think it's a myth that every player loves him
Back to this game and i don't think we will get anything from it,i'm quite worried about it
Didn't mean to take you away from this game, where I live most people have never hear of city so I come on here to throw my thoughts at people...

I think some of them are just too old for the high energy pressing game,zabba is a good example,he tries his very best always but his legs just can't do it anymore,there will be some that just don't like pep as a manager,i think it's a myth that every player loves him
Back to this game and i don't think we will get anything from it,i'm quite worried about it

Normally I'd be worried, just as you are, but for reasons I can't quite put my finger on I think we'll stuff them.

I think there's been something wrong with Aguero and others throughout this season and the team performance as a whole, of course you'll never get a straight answer but i started by saying I've just thought of the season as a whole and why the players have not bought into what Pep wants (the Arsenal and Monaco games after he said they forgot to play for parts of the game, that can be interpreted as they simply didn't do what pep told them), so it's not all rosy and something is causing the dissent, just giving some possible reasons why, could be totally off...

Yep, said the same in the aftermath, I was furious at the lack of leadership, it's why we yearn for komp,'zaba et al... Our problem won't be talent or ability over the next few years (see Arsenal), it will be finding the leader on the field, I personally think it will be peps hardest task!

I agree, exactly why I think Bonucci would be perfect for us. He's a leader and a world class CB.

I think there's been something wrong with Aguero and others throughout this season and the team performance as a whole, of course you'll never get a straight answer but i started by saying I've just thought of the season as a whole and why the players have not bought into what Pep wants (the Arsenal and Monaco games after he said they forgot to play for parts of the game, that can be interpreted as they simply didn't do what pep told them), so it's not all rosy and something is causing the dissent, just giving some possible reasons why, could be totally off...

It's the original point which I made, we lack a leader on the field to lift us in 'said' games... buying into pep isn't the problem, it's the ability of an aging squad, in fact team moral is probably better than it's ever been!

Sorry mate but that is a rubbish reason. We have a defender sitting twiddling his thumbs who would improve our defense massively, yet we don't play him because he might break down at some point? What are we saving him for then I wonder? He gets injured we just use one of three subs to replace him. It is one defender for another it doesn't change our system or change the way we are playing.

I agree. He might as well be tucked in bed with kelechi if he's never gonna play. He's fit enough to be on the bench therefore he's fit enough to play.

Nobody does but Kompany at half the player he was in 2012 is still better than what we have in defence at the moment. Add to that the aura and leadership qualities he brings and if fit he should be playing.

He was awful when he played earlier in the season and didn't bring any leadership...so the Kompany you're imagining is a fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.