David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly played a starring role in their 1st.

Its a debatable one as Vinny did drop too deep but we also had to midfielders on the edge of the box watching instead of closing down so it was all in all a poor goal to concede and not for the first time either.

Im with you btw in that Merlin was superb throughout and our best player.

He got kicked to death and must be the only player in history to concede a free kick whilst being cleaned out from behind.

Merlin, Kun and Raheem must be black and blue after a game.

He certainly played a starring role in their 1st.
So,you pick up on probably his only indiscretion,on his return from a succession of career threatening injuries,in order to emphasize your own opinion......Brilliant.

Like i say,Silva was good,he remains one of our best,but like everyone else,he can be subject to scrutiny and criticism,where appropriate.

So,you pick up on probably his only indiscretion,on his return from a succession of career threatening injuries,in order to emphasize your own opinion......Brilliant.

Like i say,Silva was good,he remains one of our best,but like everyone else,he can be subject to scrutiny and criticism,where appropriate.
If you asked all city fans who was man of the match on weds the majority would say Silva.
100% would say they were glad to see Vinny back inc me. He has a presence that others just don't have.
Difficult for a defender to be man of the match when his team yet again concede 2 goals and he was involved in their 1st.
Silva was trying to create and certainly assisted our goal and got the shit kicked out of him ...why?...because he's our best player on the night and most other games.

On the odd occasion he plays below par I tell him and ask him for reasons why. He is certainly not immune to criticism but only when its fair.

My original post mentioned both games v Chelsea but you've not mentioned that in you original reply. You were saying that was generally average against rivals. I was merely pointing out in both games v Chelsea he hasn't just been average and they will be Champions of England.

Enjoy David's 300th game today for our club.

If you asked all city fans who was man of the match on weds the majority would say Silva.
100% would say they were glad to see Vinny back inc me. He has a presence that others just don't have.
Difficult for a defender to be man of the match when his team yet again concede 2 goals and he was involved in their 1st.
Silva was trying to create and certainly assisted our goal and got the shit kicked out of him ...why?...because he's our best player on the night and most other games.

On the odd occasion he plays below par I tell him and ask him for reasons why. He is certainly not immune to criticism but only when its fair.

My original post mentioned both games v Chelsea but you've not mentioned that in you original reply. You were saying that was generally average against rivals. I was merely pointing out in both games v Chelsea he hasn't just been average and they will be Champions of England.

Enjoy David's 300th game today for our club.
I havent used the word 'average' anywhere? Where's that come from?

300 games? didnt realise,a fantstic achievement! and i will be cheering him with as much,equal,enthusiasm as every one of our eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.