Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Brilliant to see Kompany enjoy his goal so much. It's just great to see him playing again.

Good win. First half a bit slow in the build up and wasteful but solid and 2nd half good once we scored.

7 days to prepare for the semi now. Hopefully more of the same!

Not to mention patience with a 22 year old. He's a Vinnie in the making IMHO

kompany has always been aggressive and would always assert himself, Stones hasn't shown that level of fight as it doesn't seem to be in him and it wouldn't be necessary if he and an aggressor like Kompany beside him but point being he is currently missing a huge reason as to why Kompany is a world class defender

Brilliant display.

Vinnie my MotM, but great performances all over the pitch: Clichy, Nico, Jesús, KdB, Leroy and Sergio all had great games.

More of the same until the end of the season, please.

Michael Ballack was reported to say that Sane would make a good Pep style left back. Well, if Navas can do it, Sane will do it in his sleep..food for thought

Meanwhile, I salute the comeback kid, our very own Captain Fantastic, Mr Vincent Kompany..

He did but Sane isn't a referee if Graham Poll (Who hates us) says it's a pen then I'll take what he says over Sane.
You would take a ref watching over Sane who was there?

Are you suggesting Sane doesn't know the rules?

There was a guy who thought I was a rag for seeing the tip. Wonder if he thinks Sane is also undercover. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.