General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon May is not taking part because she would wallop the Krankie with her handbag

Mayday Mayday is shiting yellow at the prospect of facing up to debate. Sturgeon would tear her a new one. You have all been taken in by the right wing press making her out to be Boudica.

It's like a bigging up a prize fighter then he goes in the ring and gets his face smashed in.

If she refuses to meet Sturgeon in debate she will be a coward and all her hype will come crashing around her shitey arse and all the Tory Boy's on here trying to justify why she shouldn't shows you they know she would be mauled.

She's a 'great leader'....well let's fucking see her or she is all right wing hype?

Big tough negotiator too scared to debate?

Do me a favour. If she shites out of it the people will see her as a bottle merchant. And who needs a bottle merchant leading any fucking thing?

Over to you Mayday Mayday. The country's eyes are on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayday Mayday is shiting yellow at the prospect of facing up to debate. Sturgeon would tear her a new one. You have all been taken in by the right wing press making her out to be Boudica.

It's like a bigging up a prize fighter then he goes in the ring and gets his face smashed in.

If she refuses to meet Sturgeon in debate she will be a coward and all her hype will come crashing around her shitey arse and all the Tory Boy's on here trying to justify why she shouldn't shows you they know she would be mauled.

She's a 'great leader'....well let's fucking see her or she is all right wing hype?

What are you afraid of you Tory ****?

Big tough negotiator too scared to debate?

Do me a favour. If she shites out of it the people will see her as a bottle merchant. And who needs a bottle merchant leading any fucking thing?

Over to you Mayday Mayday. The country's eyes are on you.
FFS take the day off laddie

Why don't we just call this thread the Tory appreciation thread and be done with it?

Seems any views that don't involve hanging out of May's arse are not welcome.

It's a fair point I make. She needs to debate. If she doesn't she will be seen as scared.

I see Wee Jimmy is trying to conjure up a coalition of SNPs, Libs and Labs. I think it will be another General Election where the notional message to the electorate will be 'Just give us yer fuckin' vote, and now fuck off for five years!'

I hope the MRLP have a candidate in Littleborough. Although I suspect we LIttleborovians will still be lumped in with those rascals from Rochdale.

17904453_10155211766076565_3499999384304543523_n.jpg

You have all been taken in by the right wing press
Yes. Anyone that doesn't agree with you has been taken in by the press.

That's not remotely patronising and will make everyone come round to your point of view.

Last edited:
Why don't we just call this thread the Tory appreciation thread and be done with it?
Because it's full of cretins using terms like Tory **** every couple of pages.

If you can't debate like a grown up and can't accept some people have different views then log off. I'm sure there are Celtic forums where everyone would clap with glee at your witticisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.