ticket prices for semi- final

Think we will have closer to 40.000 as many fans who got the other 20.000 tickets that didnt go to either City or Arsenal will be supporting the Blues

Difficult to argue with that. I always thought it was pretty shit to charge people to be a member beyond perhaps a nominal fee for the cost of producing the card, similar to the fiver or whatever they charge these days if you lose your season card and have to have it reprinted.
You get your money back when you buy match day tickets. £5 is knocked off the first 5 or 6 tickets bought.

Just got me and my lads ticket he's over the moon first trip to Wembley. Will have to dodge a few bills as I'm skint but bollox to it were going :) come on you blues.

You get your money back when you buy match day tickets. £5 is knocked off the first 5 or 6 tickets bought.
But if you have to be a member to buy them in the first place, that's not really much use as the full-price tickets aren't an option anyway.

This time last week only level 5 seats were available, last night though bought 2x Level 1, Cat 1s.

I'm travelling down to Wembley on my own from Edinburgh, Ive done that for about a dozen games this season either by plane, train or car, I don't mind but I understand why others wouldn't do it. I'll be going to boro on my own as well. Im amazed that has went to a public sale. A Sunday with a semi decent ko time and as far as I can see its not on tv either. Is that correct?

Nice one Edin and if I lived in Edinburgh I would probably do the same.
Suppose what I was trying to say is, that from Manchester is a lot easier to find a fellow blue to travel with and make a day of it, could even be the wife or one of the kids to give them a Wembley experience, I just think they would have easily cleared that last batch of tickets if people were allowed to buy two rather than one ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.