ticket prices for semi- final

It's safe to say had the semi-final been held at Old Trafford instead, which should always be the case for Northern teams bar United, we would have sould our semi final allocation without a problem. I wonder how many tickets Arsenal would have sold in that case?

It really is about time the FA reinstated Old Trafford for semi-finals for Northern teams. How much longer are they going to keep on screwing us over to pay for their new Wembley stadium in London? The answer is for good! They won't listen, They don't care. All they are bothered about is £'s.

They are on sale till 3pm tomorow
If we aint sold out then City should buy the lot and dish them out .to staff ,youth academy .womens team ..run some competions .Give a couple to Gary Neville as he likes a freebie
At the end of the day we as nearest as damned sold out so bollocks to any half wit pundit trying to have a dig. great effort by all the fans that are going. Be Loud and Proud

Technically, they could've sent some back prior to selling out the rest of their allocation last week.

That said, I find it very difficult to believe they sent tickets back but one thing that can't be disputed is that they did take a lot longer to sell out than expected when you consider the size of their fanbase and the fact that it's effectively a home game for them. It went way beyond their ST holders (and they have more of those than we do) all the way down to Red members

One factor that might have contributed to this is both us and the Arse are subject to constant media negativity that may have got to some fans of both Clubs.

It may sound like an excuse but some posters seem to get affected by the Media onslaught.

my fellow blues. don't worry, be happy. there are only two clubs in England who would fill their allocation without fail given the same circumstances of it being a Sunday, complacency and done it loads of times recently type attitude. The cockles and mussels knobs would not take 33, 000 to Manchester.
only the scouse and trafford tossers would fill it without question and why? because the sad pricks who follow them are on the whole a bunch of life's losers. Success by association is their goal. They would watch 11 bins if it meant some form of win. We are a huge club with genuine fans so please don't get confused with wanting to be a glory hunter.

to prove my point, just look at the attendances for traffords embarrassing foray into the europa, no success means normal fan base.

in short, we are a brilliant club with brilliant supporr and fucking normal!

If we only have 1500 left we will sell that by tomorrow. Easy.

People leave it late and with a big deal now being made about tickets being left over they will be snapped up in no time.

Couldn't give 2 fcuks if were not sold out as long as we win. People are quite frankly jealous as fcuk about our club and were we are going it's the only way they can have a dig. All the lads who have a dig at me don't go anyway I just show them my ticket and tell them fuck off.

I think some have taken a gamble on us getting through to the final because they can't afford to do both. The most expensive normal adult ticket for the final is £ 115. Combine this with the cost of hotels for the night of the final which are already more expensive than normal. The hotel I'm in on Sunday is already sold out for the night of the final & the prices for the ones near Wembley are a scandal. Even if you travel back on the day it's a lot of money to do both games.

I am coming to this game.
I ordered my ticket today, will it arrive in time or do I have to collect it in person?

Also how are the seats arranged at Wembley? On my ticket it gives the seat block but no seat number. It just says something like 5/61

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.