Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

aguero taken off baffled me , sane was dead tired ... pep may not rate kun ...but the opposition defenders always fear him

pep needs to be answerable

Nothing said by BT of the soft freekicks leading to their goal during the game... just muted suggestions that Yaya felt he was hard done by with the initial free kick that led to another soft free kick. I wonder if they will mention it in the post match "analysis"... actually I don't wonder I already know the answer to that.

We absolutely MUST beat the scum on Thursday, otherwise the season's effectively over and Pep will have been worse than Pellegrini (shudder at the thought).

I'm starting to think Pellegrini was harshly judged. After all his "shit" season was a cup win, semi final in the CL and 4th place. And he only used to wait until 60 mins to make a sub not 85-90 like Pep.

If only we'd been given the pen and our disallowed goal it wouldn't matter. Officials have cost us again, along with our slow build up and no cutting edge. Story of this whole shit season.

Yesterday CFC get a pen with a blatant dive over the Spurs player and Atkinson has no hesitation in pointing to the spot. Yesterday our women are penalised in the first minute with a joke award of a penalty. The same criteria are just not applied to our circumstances. It stinks. It's season long. I'm not surprised our players' heads drop, match after match we're fucked over by incompetents or cheats. I cannot think of another season that comes close to this one for the shit decisions we've been subjected to. We might not have played well today but had we had the so-called 'smooth' with the season-long rough we'd be in the final!

good first half.....very poor seccond half as we lost control of the game and never regained it

Without silva we struggle....KDB just cant control the game like he can and i thought KDB wasn't as good as we need him to be in those situations.

Sterling poor, Sane really poor. Yaya.....did ok but nothing special

the back 4 did ok including navas.

Not looking forward to the utd game now without silva

Sane needs to step it up big time as recently he just is reverting back to what he was at the start of the season.....rabbit and headlights. He had so many opportunities to run at the defenders and just didnt do it.

Officials were shit, but City were absolutely garbage after the goal and the buck stops at Pep. Our fitness was a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.