Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

You can't blame Navas for that result, how about having a go at that half arsed little shit Sterling.

It was the turning point. The crucial moment. Agree harsh on Navas but he hasn't first clue about defending crosses from opposite flank. Plus a proper right back has to be talking with winger about cover. There was a breakdown somewhere.

Hope they will be up for Thursday or we better get used to Thursday night

Poor season like someone else has said I think it's been boring

We will win Thurs tho and everythinng will be ok

How is Pep so frantic and urgent on the touchline yet his team show no fucking urgency whatsoever.

2/3 of possession in 120 minutes and 3 shots on target and one goal is pathetic. Yes we were screwed over a couple of times but fuck me why don't we shoot from outside the box? Why was Sané fucked after 45 minutes? The subs? If we don't get top four then I give up

One statistic that constantly sticks out for me (every time we play). They tried to kick us off the park in that match, and yet we finish the game with 5 yellow cards to 2. The referee basically allowed them to foul us every time we threatened to break. Ramsey must have stopped at least 5 breakaways by himself and yet he finishes the game with a perfect disciplinary record. Koscielny likewise.

Too reliat on too few players this season, and cometh the day a few of said players looked tired or simply went missing.
Toure easily the man of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.