Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

One statistic that constantly sticks out for me (every time we play). They tried to kick us off the park in that match, and yet we finish the game with 5 yellow cards to 2. The referee basically allowed them to foul us every time we threatened to break. Ramsey must have stopped at least 5 breakaways by himself and yet he finishes the game with a perfect disciplinary record. Koscielny likewise.
Bang on mate. They kicked Silva out the game without a yellow and did it for the whole game. Not that that will get a mention

We all know the issues, keeper, full backs, centre mid and most of all for me a lethal forward and an upgrade on Sergio, who as daft as it sounds is 10% short of lethal.
Then good luck finding someone lethal. Aguero is not the problem.

Jusy leave pep i have defended you with the joe hart descision but that game management was not good enough #fraud. Before everybody jumps on the pep lovin bandwagon 'it will be different next year when we buy new player's' need to remember there was obvious flaws in our defence especially with ageing full backs last year

All in here please.

Disappointing result and passions are running high but please think before posting because we dont need the shit tonight.

Well Played Pawson and his linesman who won the game for Arsenal!

I wouldn't mind if we have ever been beaten by a better side but YET a fucking gain we have been beaten by bent refereeing decisions that have cost us the game i cant be angry at the team as it would have been a hell of a lot different if we had the penalty/goal not disallowed.

Not our day today. Officials screwed us and woodwork denied us twice. Silva going off early didn't help. Not enough attacking options off the bench. Disappointing from Sterling, SIlva, De Bruyne. Yaya and Navas our best today.

He's built a foundation of a style of football that is more complicated than anything ever done in England before and attempted to bring our tactical sophistication up to the level of the major European leagues.

He's also spent his first season assessing the squad and will be chopping some very popular names such as Aguero and possibly Kompany in order to facilitate this. He's created in Jesus, Sterling and Sane an attacking three that's potentially got ten years together and will be the envy of Europe.

In addition he's attempting to make the fans realise their role in a football match isn't passive which if taken onboard will be a lesson we've needed to learn for many years.

He's also as it stands putting us back into the Champions League.

He's got a big job ahead of him but let's not go all raggy and presume he's just turned up and tossed it off for a year.
+1000

I wouldn't mind if we have ever been beaten by a better side but YET a fucking gain we have been beaten by bent refereeing decisions that have cost us the game i cant be angry at the team as it would have been a hell of a lot different if we had the penalty/goal not disallowed.

I refuse to call the players and manager out after that because they where fucking cheated again.

Our time will come.

City by far the superior for the majority of that game but yet again can't make it count on the scoreboard. Arsenal showed heart but very frustrating as we can all see we play the better football. Needs sorting Pep! Hope Wenger gets a 10 year contract extension and we slap them next year.

Probably slated for my opinion but I don't believe we are good enough. Other teams destroy Arsenal, yet we mess about with 65%+ possession but can't convert our golden opportunities. We still insist trying to walk the ball into the goal or only score from inside 6 yard box.
Well done Arsenal, you proved how awful we are against a team that doesn't allow us space behind them. We had no answer or couldn't change our game. Losing Magic Dave was bad. I can't see us finishing in the top 4 now. Maybe it's for the best, build a team that will actually be able to defend.
Furious is an understatement. It looked like we didn't care and thought it would be a formality. We got what we deserved, FCUK ALL!!
The media will be in meltdown and a wankfest over Fraudiola.
Chelsea will never have an easier cup to win now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.