Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Horrible refereeing. And Silva's injury was crucial and probably cost us the game, we don't have another 8 with the needed qualities.

Play a winger at FB, expect to get done at FB

I wonder how many assists Navas has and Zabs has ?

Fair to say that Zabs is nearing the end but he still gives more going forward than Navas and is a better defender imo, bitterly disappointed today

I don't know but I get the the feeling that something is definitely wrong with the Club behind close door...I don't buy that the players and staff are all jolly.

There are plenty of players out of contract in a few weeks which can't help the morale but the referee swung the game today.

Disagree KDB was our best player. Not his fault the dumb ****s around him ain't good enough!

I'm thinking form what Pep wants...going forward he was decent, but he doesn't control the game and defensive side was poor again....just nowhere at all in that part of what pep wants..he doesn't press, tackle very often. Silva is twice the player he is in that position at present.

going forward KDB was good but Im not sure about him in a pep side at all which is something considering he was probably our best player last season

Blame the manager, he had a perfectly good RB on the bench. One of his many baffling decisions.

Can't believe it's come to this, blaming Guardiola, but you're right, it's just been one huge, frustrating let down this season.

Need a killer instinct, smash teams when they're down. Possession means nothing without end product.

What has Pep actually done this season apart from downgrading out Goal keeper?
He's built a foundation of a style of football that is more complicated than anything ever done in England before and attempted to bring our tactical sophistication up to the level of the major European leagues.

He's also spent his first season assessing the squad and will be chopping some very popular names such as Aguero and possibly Kompany in order to facilitate this. He's created in Jesus, Sterling and Sane an attacking three that's potentially got ten years together and will be the envy of Europe.

In addition he's attempting to make the fans realise their role in a football match isn't passive which if taken onboard will be a lesson we've needed to learn for many years.

He's also as it stands putting us back into the Champions League.

He's got a big job ahead of him but let's not go all raggy and presume he's just turned up and tossed it off for a year.

Refereeing cost us the game.

Not taking our chances cost us the game.

Losing David Silva cost us the game.

That's about it. I'm absolutely gutted.

Would return to familiar themes about being a bit soft and missing chances BUT if you have perfectly good goals and penalty shouts disallowed there's not much more you can do is there? Yet another pathetic refereeing performance has gone against us today.

Seems like moaning, but can't help it. it's virtually every game now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.