Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

I'd rather have top 4 than the FA cup and if there's any justice both the Rags and Arsenal will be in the Thursday night club next season they don't deserve top 4.

I thought it was emirates, has it changed. If it has to EA Sports it at least explains the decisions all season as Gill must be using the controls

It's EA sports has been for a couple.of seasons also when arse won the cup last there was no sponsor and the year before it was budwieser.

Just seen my rag housemate for the first time since before the game yesterday and the first thing he said was, "you were robbed mate."

seen an article talking about that aguero sub. what an absolutely disgraceful idea that was. i'll forgive the fact aguero was injured, but to sub him off for a central midfielder??? the psychological boost that that gave arsenal would have been huge. an absolutely shocking decision by pep

seen an article talking about that aguero sub. what an absolutely disgraceful idea that was. i'll forgive the fact aguero was injured, but to sub him off for a central midfielder??? the psychological boost that that gave arsenal would have been huge. an absolutely shocking decision by pep

Who should he have put on instead then? A fullback? A keeper? Ffs do people not see what is actual happening before they post stuff?

It let yaya go further fowards,our bench was awful so that was the best thing to try

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.