Senior Supporter

id

Wrong, the problem is the "Bluemoaners" who are on here always knocking the club I have supported since 1949 just hope I can still be around when I reach 90. By the way my dad always said Doherty was the best he had seen in a City shirt and the next best was Bell

I'm just a junior by comparison, have only had a season ticket since 1957 but, for me, best was, and is, Colin Bell.

I know an old guy who was going to games into his 90s. I saw him at the funeral of a mutual acquaintance about four or five years ago and he was winding up some rags about stuffing them 6-1 in their own back yard. He sat behind me for a game soon after we moved to the Etihad and told stories of watching City at Maine Road in the 1930s.

The gentleman who sits next to me in 304 is now a mere 78, a relative youngster, I suppose. Coincidentally, we share the same birthday. He's been coming for many years now, a lot longer than I have, and has had both knees done in the last few years, so is not as mobile as he was. He also travels in from Middlewich.
As I've said in another thread, it must be in our DNA.

My Dad still is a season card holder at the ripe old age of 88! He loves going and his favourite player of all time was Peter Doherty and Eric Brook.

there are lots of elderly people who go if you care to look around the stands, by the way have you upped this guys age a decade not that it matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.