Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was selected as he was in the better form. He did make the save so all moot
he wasn't selected because he was in better form mate, he isn't. he was was selected because he cost 17m quid. either way we don't want him injured and as for that flap I still maintain it was entirely down to otamendi. not shouting.

How can you possibly defend the fucker?

you can't on his keeping skills he's been terrible. in balance though you have to say he's improved, improved on shite but improved. he did well against the rags in what little he had to do. would I recall him? no, but although this season has gone tits I don't want him humiliated when as of the last game he was fine.

he wasn't selected because he was in better form mate, he isn't. he was was selected because he cost 17m quid. either way we don't want him injured and as for that flap I still maintain it was entirely down to otamendi. not shouting.

He is selected because he can contribute like this.

Of course he needs to show he can also stop a shot now and then and on that point i will agree and say his form has been poor but he made the save he needed to against the Rags and as fans, we have to realise that whilst Pep is here, the ability to play from the back is absolute key.

Lots of grasses in here. Karen started it then along came BJL to give her a hand.

Let the mods do their jobs guys. No more blue on blue. I doubt he meant it literally
If i was a grass i would have reported him and i didn't,he asked what was wrong about what he posted and i pointed out it is against the COC,mods are very active in here so he was always going to be picked out

He is selected because he can contribute like this.

Of course he needs to show he can also stop a shot now and then and on that point i will agree and say his form has been poor but he made the save he needed to against the Rags and as fans, we have to realise that whilst Pep is here, the ability to play from the back is absolute key.

Great watching that again one of the goals of the season for me,

Being injured is hardly a disaster on 5 million a year. I don't think he has done better recently - the difference is he has had bugger all to do because Vinnie is back. And I think it is a massive stroke of luck that he is out because it could have huge implications in that whilst Cabs isn't much better he IS better this season. Football has changed massively over the last few years - players for example are coming to City for Champions Lge football and Peps reputation. Finishing 5th could affect both of those. Leicester for example will hit us on the break and now Cabs might save it when Bravo would simply fall to his left. It could be the difference - who knows. So I don't care about being crass. my own opinion is Bravo is completely garbage for us and i will lose no sleep if he never plays again. Nor will a large number of other City fans. And don't thibk "you should never wish someone injured" - I am sure most people were happy that big swede was injured last night. What's the difference? It isn't like it is a serious career threatening injury.
You think it's a stroke of luck one of our players is injured? Ffs some dickheads on here at times

Great watching that again one of the goals of the season for me,

Yet it was ignored by the media and its almost forgotten on here by our own who still think "we fuck about with it at the back for nothing" to coin a phrase.

Lots of grasses in here. Karen started it then along came BJL to give her a hand.

Let the mods do their jobs guys. No more blue on blue. I doubt he meant it literally

I will put you and anyone else who shares this view straight right now.

No one grassed him up although reporting his post would have been warranted given it was clearly against the code of conduct we have.

By all means say whatever you want but remember that whilst you have that freedom on here, you dont have freedom of responsibility for what you post and wishing injury on a City player is not only fucking moronic, its against our rules and it will be dealt with.

He was in better form though, well that's if we're taking the last 6 games played by each as form and basing it on shot stopping.

Was it not Kolarov that Bravo had a go at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.