It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very delighted by Tielemans rumour. Somehow forgot about him as he plays in an inferior league, but he's surely one of the best [really] available options on the market for a right-sided No8 playing slightly deeper (Xavi-role). Get him and some good pivot, and our midfield is ready for the next season. Replacing Silva is another problem, but I think it can wait a year at least.
I know it is strange, but he most reminds me of Eden Hazard. The way they both crouch onto the ball when shooting or dribbling.

I really like and hope we get him.

"you guys" ah right now I know why your a negative fucker.

yes, you're from the same bunch who sat near me at Wembley spouting moronic nonsense "cross it Sane, fucking cross it Sane, there was no-one there Sane, why did you fucking cross it? fuck off Sane, fuck off Sterling, fuck off Clichy" for 90 minutes.

It's a wonder you're able to dress yourselves in the morning with that level of footballing intellect.

So we tried two up front and it didn't really work. Aguero or Jesus, with Sane/Sterling/Sanchez, but not both. I honestly don't think Pep will sacrifice Jesus, given his comments lately, to guarantee Sergio starts every PL/CL game either.

I wonder if @tolmie's hairdoo 's post in the match thread about it possibly being the last time we see Kun in a City shirt referred to this.

So we tried two up front and it didn't really work. Aguero or Jesus, with Sane/Sterling/Sanchez, but not both. I honestly don't think Pep will sacrifice Jesus, given his comments lately, to guarantee Sergio starts every PL/CL game either.

I wonder if @tolmie's hairdoo 's post in the match thread about it possibly being the last time we see Kun in a City shirt referred to this.
Let's be fair, we could have had van basten and real Ronaldo up top but if navas and clichy are supplying the bullets then they're gonna fire blanks.

I know it is strange, but he most reminds me of Eden Hazard. The way they both crouch onto the ball when shooting or dribbling.

I really like and hope we get him.
Been very strong rumours about Monaco unfortunately.. hopefully we can hijack the deal. £21m for him is a steal.

Well my 9 man shopping list is Pickford, Walker, Bonucci, (Heinrichs), Mendy, Fabinho, Isco, Sanchez, (Mbappe).

Heinrichs just as a name for a FB who can play either side, Mbappe if Kun went so would fund itself (almost).

Sadly think it will be 4/9 (Pickford, Walker, Mendy, Sanchez) and we'll be short as other signings aren't my cup of tea (Carvalho etc.). If we can at least get similar types to above we'll be in the right direction, but I think Fabinho, Bonucci and Isco along with FBs would be stunning and really solve us.

Well my 9 man shopping list is Pickford, Walker, Bonucci, (Heinrichs), Mendy, Fabinho, Isco, Sanchez, (Mbappe).

Heinrichs just as a name for a FB who can play either side, Mbappe if Kun went so would fund itself (almost).

Sadly think it will be 4/9 (Pickford, Walker, Mendy, Sanchez) and we'll be short as other signings aren't my cup of tea (Carvalho etc.). If we can at least get similar types to above we'll be in the right direction, but I think Fabinho, Bonucci and Isco along with FBs would be stunning and really solve us.

Let's just go with the 7 new starters. While on paper that looks good, on grass it will mean yet another season in transition as the players get used to one another as well as the new demands Pep will place on them.

I would prefer only 4 immediate signings to put in the first team. So from your list that would be

Pickford, Walker, Mendy and Fabinho.

................Pickford
Walker
.....Kompany,,,,Stones......Mendy
..........Fabinho.....Fernandinho
................Silva
KdB.........Jesus........Sane

subs

Yaya, Sterling, Kun, Otamendi, Bravo, Maffeo, Kolarov

Anyone think pep is picking random formations to show the board how much of a balls up the squad is? I.e. Poor squad signings not good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.