It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks increasingly likely that James is going to the Rags - will Maureen want two attacking players who want to cross the halfway line?
You never can tell. They may want to play James in the center, and Miki and Silva on the flanks so these signings aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe I'm being too concerned about what others are plotting. I guess i'd just relax and enjoy the ride.

You never can tell. They may want to play James in the center, and Miki and Silva on the flanks so these signings aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe I'm being too concerned about what others are plotting. I guess i'd just relax and enjoy the ride.
PEG playing without a big lump up front , cant see that, who would they hoof it to.

PEG playing without a big lump up front , cant see that, who would they hoof it to.

And what happenes to Rashford and Martial. Maureen will play them wide he doesn't seen them leading the line. He'll get Lukaku to do that.

World Exclusive: Man City Offer Borussia Dortmund Iheanacho In Deal To Sign Aubameyang:: All Nigeria Soccer - The Complete Nigerian Football Portal http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22884

Just read this, what do you reckon, anything in it or just made up? In addition to Sergio and Jesus or instead of?

I hope not. I used to think Auba would be a good signing, but he seems to need a lot of chances to score. We have enough like that already. He's good, but not in the top bracket of forwards.

There's no way I'd want him instead of Kun. The only players good enough to replace him are Lewandowski, Suarez, Messi or Neymar, and I don't see us getting any of them unless Neymar wants to move. If the rags bid for him we should outbid them, otherwise we're fine with Kun and Jesus.

I'd be most delighted but I suspect that utd will go balls deep for him and his links with Mendes may prove helpful for them too. The same goes for Fabinho. His links with Mendes coupled with recent reports that he may not come to City because he doesn't want to play RB and we are unwilling to play him anywhere else, would only mean that he's likely to end up in red next season and I'd be absolutely gutted if this happened. Genuine question from me is if we are not willing to play him as a holding midfielder who do we have in mind for that role? Also if those reports are anything to go by, loosing a player of Fabinho's quality to rags because we couldn't assure him of a CM spot after his very successful spell as a CM when we are in the market for a CM, don't you think that that would be a very poor reason not to go for him? This is of course in my own very humble opinion. The race towards winning the EPL crown next season is not going to start in August, it's already started and decisions like these are not to be taken lightly. We don't have to prove to be too smart. If you need a player in a certain position and there's one available that will give you a better opportunity to win, do get him. Folks that suggested we went for Kante last season were not any more knowledgeable or discerning but somehow it didn't happen. I hope we do not witness a similar occuence this time.

If united go balls deep for someone we want, serious question why don't we just cut in and outbid the cünts? Pay the agent more, offer higher wages, whatever. At the very least it will make the bastards spend more than they wanted, and better still we might nick a good player from under their noses.

We shouldn't show them any respect. Gazzump them, 'nick their bird' so to speak, if it's someone who'd improve us.

If united go balls deep for someone we want, serious question why don't we just cut in and outbid the cünts? Pay the agent more, offer higher wages, whatever. At the very least it will make the bastards spend more than they wanted, and better still we might nick a good player from under their noses.

We shouldn't show them any respect. Gazzump them, 'nick their bird' so to speak, if it's someone who'd improve us.
Absolutely agree. Of all the top 6 EPL teams, they look like the most desperate to succeed so I wouldn't rule out a situation where they throw big money at a target. If such a player is one that we would need and one that would improve us, we should try to get into the player's head and do whatever is feasible to sign such a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.