Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV assaulted and (potentially) racially abused

That's what counts as assault these days? Wow.
It's a load of bollocks until I see it. In a world of camera phones and a whole film crew they haven't got any evidence of this. They come outside the stadium making huge amounts of money occasionally poking fun of Spurs on shitty Arsenal TV. Did they think Spurs fans would clap them? To deflect attention away from their shitty season and result today they play the race card and act hard done by

Was next to a bloke in a bar the other day who was shaven headed with a Cockerell tattooed on the back of head and below that was tattooed 'Yid Army'. He didn't half have a beak of a nose.
Mrs Hoghead thought he might be actually Jewish himself but when asked he said no.
BTW Mrs Hoghead is a Jewish convert and wasn't offended by the tattoo at all.

Not every ones cup of tea but had the pleasure of meeting claude ,ty and troopz off arsenal tv at wembley last week all genuinely nice blokes .asked troopz if his interviews could be subtitled as hadn't got a clue what he was saying.
They all liked pep and thought we,d be good next season,they all admitted they were lucky last sunday.
Didnt click that ty is their version of pete the badge till we met him

Was next to a bloke in a bar the other day who was shaven headed with a Cockerell tattooed on the back of head and below that was tattooed 'Yid Army'. He didn't half have a beak of a nose.
Mrs Hoghead thought he might be actually Jewish himself but when asked he said no.
BTW Mrs Hoghead is a Jewish convert and wasn't offended by the tattoo at all.
And why should she be offended by the tattoo of a cock :-)

I remember many years ago a friend crashed into the tram near Victoria station and broke his leg. On the ward at the MRI he was with 5 Spurs fans who'd be giving a kicking on the curry mile. I salute whoever put them there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.