Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV assaulted and (potentially) racially abused

Not on that.

Live in North London myself and I must say they're both a set of ****s.

Neither group of fan wants to know when they're up in Manchester. Especially Arsenal, but they have got a snidey side akin to United.

Called a fat **** but they will play the race card of course. He was mad to think he wouldn't get any stick

Difficult to tell if he was called a "fat ****" or a "black ****", but the monkey noises seemed pretty definite to me.

Arsenal Fan TV is, of course, dreadful and some of their contributors are fucking idiots. The presenter always seems to be a reasonable enough guy though, and that makes for pretty unpleasant viewing.

I suppose for spuds fans he's the equivalent of that saddo celebrity fan bloke at the rags that does all the song sheets and has a bromance with cantona. Still, you'd think they would have so much more to take the piss out of (particularly as spurs had just won) without getting into the gutter and just being racist and violent.

They said "fat c*nt" and "YidsYidsYids", was the racial abuse in another clip or is racism the first assumption we make these days?

Spurs fans are twats though.

Shitloads of black lads in those spurs fans, seems unlikely anyone would get away with shouting racial abuse there tbh.

Difficult to tell if he was called a "fat ****" or a "black ****", but the monkey noises seemed pretty definite to me.

Arsenal Fan TV is, of course, dreadful and some of their contributors are fucking idiots. The presenter always seems to be a reasonable enough guy though, and that makes for pretty unpleasant viewing.
Spurs fans occasionally sing who let the Yids out and will say who who who etc. It's not monkey chants at all, if you go around YouTube you see plenty of black blokes doing it too.

Arsenal lost against Spurs and will scrape the barrell to deflect what's happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.