Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

Even if you'e a cynic and see this as the Premier League gunning for City then why are we allowing ourselves to be caught. We should know everything we do is being scrutinised but the list of infringements is growing:

FFP, drugs tests, and now irregularities in the signing of young players. I wonder if whoever interviews Khaldoon at the end of the season has the bottle to ask him what his managers have been doing

I can imagine that the next reports or meetings, whoever has to deliver will be shitting themselves as they walk into the office. Not only does the team need a clear out, City staff as well need to be culled.

FFP, drugs tests, and now irregularities in the signing of young players. I wonder if whoever interviews Khaldoon at the end of the season has the bottle to ask him what his managers have been doing
Fair enough on some of it, but FFP ?

They moved the bloody goalposts, after they knew our position, that was a UEFA trick, not a City cock up.

Regardless of whether the parents approached us first, we fucked up.
As I feared, administration process wise the club couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. Major drug testing fail and now this.
Heads have to roll.

As an asside we get a fine three times the size of the scourers yet when found out we didn't try and get the family to lie!Nor did we leave the kids in the limbo.
Feck me, football really is bent.

Typical city...
Someone needs their p45
I generally like your posts Karen. But you and a bunch of other well known posters called me out when I questioned the competency of our club admin over another debacle (the delay in registering Gabriel Jesus - despite months to sort it) I sighted FFP, Drugs issue along with questions over youth recruitment policy. Got called a moaner, a RAG etc. Well I guess those chickens are coming home to roost.

Also, This is not about issuing a P45. This is not about an individual making a mistake. This is systematic administrative failures that are hurting the club. It smacks of arrogance and incompetence. Yes, they are out to get us, yes we need to stand shoulder to shoulder but we need to get our house in order as well.

You think someone at our club is involved in getting us done?

I think if we have any employees who are Rags they should be sacked, that includes the head of security guy, we should have no time for these heathens

You know what...... I would like the backroom staff to be actually vetted to see if they are City fans, care about City fans, are engaged with the direction the club are going, and care about the club. You got to care if you are going to stop these admin fuckups.

Exactly this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.