Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

So what happens to the two kids? Cant sign for us and I doubt they'll be able to go back to wolves or Everton. Total fuck up of a potential career but no one seems bothered about that
Pick up by the rags probably, a nice double for gill.

You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

I would be disappointed if City weren't doing their best to get the best youth players into our academy. So we got caught out. Learn and do it better next time.

Perhaps they've taken in to account the other administration error early in the season ? We deserve what we get and heads need to roll.

Very much doubt that totally different department but yep someone needs be reprimanded or sacked.

So what happens to the two kids? Cant sign for us and I doubt they'll be able to go back to wolves or Everton. Total fuck up of a potential career but no one seems bothered about that

This intrigues me too. Suppose these kids at 18 decide they want to sign for City because their mates at school are succeeding with us. Are they banned from doing so ? Bit harsh on the kids.

It would be lovely if some other poor saps had to bear the cost of training them then they sign for us anyway.

Sorry but that's bollocks, we have to release them on a 'free', presumably at the end of this season. They can go anywhere they want (including Everton & Wolves) and we pay for their private education at an equivalent school to St Bedes which means whoever takes them on doesn't have to pay or even offer it to any other kid in their academy. The other club won't have to pay any compensation either so they'll be knee deep in offers, if we wanted them then they must be really good.

Judging by the fact that right now at the Academy Stadium the kids are 2 nil down to Southampton in PL2 we must have nicked the wrong kids.
Although you posting tongue in cheek, happily they came back in the 2nd half to win 4-2 despite Southampton playing a 27 year old striker and a 28 year old centre half. They also had a 22 year old who's played 9 games in the league and 2 domestic cups this season.

Very much doubt that totally different department but yep someone needs be reprimanded or sacked.

I'm sure, given the investment, that the academy is very much judged on results these days. That's great as long as the people who work in that environment are encouraged to stay within the rules and don't feel pressured into breaking them. It looks like it's time the club had a good look at the internal checks and balances they've got in place to make sure we're compliant in all areas because if we let them they'll get us, and it'll be our own fault.

Perhaps they've taken in to account the other administration error early in the season ? We deserve what we get and heads need to roll.

Agreed

Howling about refereeing gets no credence when this sort of chaos (to put it kindly) reigns.

To say everyone does it is an irrelevancy. It cuts no ice when, for example you are caught for speeding.

We need to be whiter than white (or bluer than blue) before we can start our own mud-slinging.

This has to raise concerns over the way we're being run. They seem to have completely taken their eye off the ball. But hey ho, at least we have a new club in Uruguay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.