Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

Blaming Gill is pointless. In fact, knowing the position Gill holds should have made the club even more prudent than others when it comes to signing youngsters. If we give the authorities an opportunity clamp down on us they are going to take it. It's up to us to get our ship in order, no one else.

I agree but the fact remains "conflict of interest"

Another 2 words. RYAN GIGGS. It's gone on for years. I wonder if Gill will investigate that one. Oh no hang on he is still connected to the rags even though he's employed by the FA. But I suppose at the end of the day rules are rules.

City need to go after Gill

And some of our fans used to think Garry Cook was a joke.

Our whole club is a fucking joke. From anti doping, to this. From allowing the press to continually slander this club to treating them like royalty. And the most embarrass in is how the club continue to stay bent over and allow people to fuck us up the arse.

Khaldoon or Mansour. One of you really need to show some balls and stand up for this club.

And some of our fans used to think Garry Cook was a joke.

Our whole club is a fucking joke. From anti doping, to this. From allowing the press to continually slander this club to treating them like royalty. And the most embarrass in is how the club continue to stay bent over and allow people to fuck us up the arse.

Khaldoon or Mansour. One of you really need to show some balls and stand up for this club.

We need to stand up against the FA corruption and the farce that is refereeing in this country

I guess in real terms the punishment isn't going to particularly hurt us, but questions need to be asked about how the club is being run. Can't imagine the doping fine and now this will go down particularly well in Abu Dhabi.

So what happens to the two kids? Cant sign for us and I doubt they'll be able to go back to wolves or Everton. Total fuck up of a potential career but no one seems bothered about that

Did Liverpool get the added suspended sentence of 3 years like us this means any more "tapping up" we will get another bigger ban?! What I'd like to know is what constitutes a tapping up? Does 1 of city youth players having a word with another player constitutes tapping up? Or does it have to be a scout?

Did Liverpool get the added suspended sentence of 3 years like us this means any more "tapping up" we will get another bigger ban?! What I'd like to know is what constitutes a tapping up? Does 1 of city youth players having a word with another player constitutes tapping up? Or does it have to be a scout?

Perhaps they've taken in to account the other administration error early in the season ? We deserve what we get and heads need to roll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.