Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

Very much doubt that totally different department but yep someone needs be reprimanded or sacked.

Unfortunately its a little bit like the Banks and their fines for money laundering etc..
They all do it and take fines on the chin but CEO's never resign. If those at the top didn't know it was going on why ?

Can anyone tell me which academy players - say over last 3 years - have made an impact on the First Team ?.
Thought Pep was all for young , good , players.

Can anyone tell me which academy players - say over last 3 years - have made an impact on the First Team ?.
Thought Pep was all for young , good , players.

Some people are just desperate to criticise him. Pep is now responsible for the failing of others.

Although you posting tongue in cheek, happily they came back in the 2nd half to win 4-2 despite Southampton playing a 27 year old striker and a 28 year old centre half. They also had a 22 year old who's played 9 games in the league and 2 domestic cups this season.
Yes, thanks for that. I realised they had a few over age players and was impressed with their right back.

So Garcia is the only one then ?

No Maffeo and Iheanacho have also featured. The guy has just bought Sane and Jesus so he clearly has no issues with good young players.

I have been critical in the past of kids not getting a chance and thought Denayer etc were treated quite badly but not sure who at the moment is ready to break into the squad. We might have to wait for the Diaz, Sanchez, Foden, Davenport generation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.