Victor Valdes

Because the club is trying to save money this summer to fix the outfield positions. It seems that way. Ederson rumours have died down completely, Pickford seems to be going to Everton.

Then if our GK department still not performing next season, then the club could spend big money for GK when we don't have to overhaul the squad. Maybe this is the thinking?

I can see that.

I think the club have been quoted some ridiculous figures for fullbacks and other outfield positions in recent weeks, figures we are probably going to have to end up paying.

This probably means the GK position we be sacrificed for another season.

Ederson is going to cost us a reported €50m.

Again? They did this last year and we had zero interest. Just lazy journalism tying Valdes to City because the history with Pep who continues to praise him every time we meet Boro.

I don't think there's anything to suggest we are in on Valdes, particularly if Bravo stays.

makes sense, free back-up and good shot stopper, all we really need.

Pep bought his keeper in Bravo and has to make him work, there are other areas which haven't had investment and thus absolutely need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.