Glad this passing back nonsense has stopped

When John Stones & Bravo were playing they could do umpteem passes to each other which put us under all sorts of shit .their goaily however put us under all sorts of pressure with quick throws & long kicks

There was a point in today's game where Birthday Boy took a free kick and six or seven passes later the ball was back with Yaya at pretty much the same spot he took the free kick. It's head banging stuff! Good job there's no brick wall in front of my seat!

Pep doesn't want them kicking long but playing out and inviting the pressure on them blah blah
What's blah blah about it? That's how he's always wanted his teams to play, the principle upon which a lot of his success stems from. Wacking it long out of touch or the ball coming straight back because we've got no height in the forward areas doesn't seem like much of a plan to me.

What's blah blah about it? That's how he's always wanted his teams to play, the principle upon which a lot of his success stems from. Wacking it long out of touch or the ball coming straight back because we've got no height in the forward areas doesn't seem like much of a plan to me.
I prefer a mixture in the keeper,accurate kicks when needed plus the distribution and a keeper that can save shots and commands his area,not too much to ask

I must have been at a different game, his kicking for the most part was appalling. Mind you it was when he was warming up so at least he was consistent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.