Glad this passing back nonsense has stopped

All we need to master now is passing forward with urgency, pace and intensity. Best 2 players on the field yesterday Yaya and Silva. KDB is becoming the player Chelsea got rid of. Pep you are ruining my club sort it or go.

All we need to master now is passing forward with urgency, pace and intensity. Best 2 players on the field yesterday Yaya and Silva. KDB is becoming the player Chelsea got rid of. Pep you are ruining my club sort it or go.

Yup a top 3 finish in his first season; which is an improvement not only in places, but points as well on last season; Pep is absolutely destroying the club

Jesus. More like fans with your attitude are.

Yup a top 3 finish in his first season; which is an improvement not only in places, but points as well on last season; Pep is absolutely destroying the club

When it works it looks great. The trouble is all this fucking about passing backwards then forwards then backwards etc etc is annoyingly dull. KDB is sitting deeper than last season and doesn't look completely comfortable in the role. Still, a good haul of assists means he'll continue in that position. We have pace, what with him, Jesus, Sterling etc etc but that's hard to utilise if the opposition sit back and chuck 10 behind the ball. Once that happens it all sort of stagnates. There is no plan B. It's Pep's way or nothing. He's one dimensional. As I said. When it works it looks great.

When it works it looks great. The trouble is all this fucking about passing backwards then forwards then backwards etc etc is annoyingly dull. KDB is sitting deeper than last season and doesn't look completely comfortable in the role. Still, a good haul of assists means he'll continue in that position. We have pace, what with him, Jesus, Sterling etc etc but that's hard to utilise if the opposition sit back and chuck 10 behind the ball. Once that happens it all sort of stagnates. There is no plan B. It's Pep's way or nothing. He's one dimensional. As I said. When it works it looks great.

That is actually completely untrue.

We have had more plans this season, than any other team.

The only true point is, that we will continue to try & dominate the game by playing passing football. That is the ONLY constant. Everything else has changed, does change & is changing.

Even stuff like the goals or chances we have created in recent games by playing diagonal balls over the top to Zabba, Clichy, Sterling etc. That's not an accident, it's Pep.

That is actually completely untrue.

We have had more plans this season, than any other team.

The only true point is, that we will continue to try & dominate the game by playing passing football. That is the ONLY constant. Everything else has changed, does change & is changing.

Even stuff like the goals or chances we have created in recent games by playing diagonal balls over the top to Zabba, Clichy, Sterling etc. That's not an accident, it's Pep.

What's completely untrue? All of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.