Glad this passing back nonsense has stopped

Pep doesn't want them kicking long but playing out and inviting the pressure on them blah blah
What does blah blah blah mean? Would you rather we hoofed it like Leicester? We play from the back to create space on the pitch.

We should buy Kasper back, he was great today. Snuffed out chances before they came to anything, commanded box very well and has a good throw and pass - GET IT SORTED PEP!!!!

Not his biggest fan but he looked like a decent Pep-style keeper option today.

Really? U not see his kicks today? There was one long ball he did to vardy that even city fans around me started clapping

What about the numerous ones that went out for a throw in or put his teammates in awkward positions trying to keep it in?

Kaspar did some awesome sweeping up and some wonderfully pinged balls up straight to his players today, was what I hoped Bravo could pull off. Sweeper keeper.

Not as head banging as some of our corners!
Sane took 2 brilliant ones today, and I thought 'here we go', then we reverted to type.

Our set pieces are shocking, from goal kicks, through throw ins, to corners, and free kicks.

When you watch the women, they are far superior, don't always score, but they usually get a chance, so whoever coaches them should be showing the blokes how its done.

Kaspar did some awesome sweeping up and some wonderfully pinged balls up straight to his players today, was what I hoped Bravo could pull off. Sweeper keeper.
Yep, the one where he came out to sweep up and headed straight to Jesus was my favourite. If that was Yaya or Sergio it was a guaranteed goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.