Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the source of the intelligence was Israel. Ffs, they wont be happy. If it came from an human intel source via Israel it would be a reasonable assumption that Mossad have done a good job of infiltrating ISIS and if anyone could do that its Mossad. And then Trump tells fucking Russia. Just wow
This appears to be the case and Israel routinely gives the USA specific intelligence including corroboration via details of the asset who provided it. They would normally be prepared to allow the USA to share it with others (a) if it was deemed necessary (b) if it didn't compromise their source and (c) if they'd been consulted and given permission.

If he's done this without meeting any of those three conditions then he's seriously in the shit.

Remember when Donalds supporters on here were telling us we were all so wrong about him.

Ha ha - watch Fox News now explaining it away as a storm in a tea cup and of course dragging out the cover story - Hillary's playing fast and loose with secret info was far worse - plus she killed someone as head of the international paedo ring and her husband was a serial shagger and... and....

Given how many US citizens get their news from Fox he will get away with this.

Ha ha - watch Fox News now explaining it away as a storm in a tea cup and of course dragging out the cover story - Hillary's playing fast and loose with secret info was far worse - plus she killed someone as head of the international paedo ring and her husband was a serial shagger and... and....

Faux News, you mean. Rupert Murdoch and his media minions and mouthpieces are a scourge on the planet.

Thing is none of his "supporters" seem to see this as an issue !!!??
They are lobotomised gold fish. They don't spend a moment thinking about the situation. The Trump administration is a coalition of weasels, sociopaths and conspiracy trolls and their followers are even worse.

Last edited:

Fox News isn't really news though is it? When news stations become the opposite of non-partisan, you may as well watch Britain's Got Talent and believe the forced agenda that all of the acts are indeed really talented.

I've come to the conclusion that America has problems that I cannot solve for it.

I love being near to you, America, but I don't love everything you do, or say, or think.

When you openly allow your politicians to be paid personally for their services, decade after decade, it makes me feel angry, and confused.

There are bad people in your life America. They say you are this one thing, and that we are another, but they are only interested in making you scared so that you listen to them, when they tell you what you want to hear.

I know part of you is very scared right now, and that's why you are acting this way, and I'm very sorry about that... but I feel that when you are listening to them, you don't listen to us, or the other people who have truly loved you.

I can't be part of your world until that changes.

I've come to the conclusion that America has problems that I cannot solve for it.

I love being near to you, America, but I don't love everything you do, or say, or think.

When you openly allow your politicians to be paid personally for their services, decade after decade, it makes me feel angry, and confused.

There are bad people in your life America. They say you are this one thing, and that we are another, but they are only interested in making you scared so that you listen to them, when they tell you what you want to hear.

I know part of you is very scared right now, and that's why you are acting this way, and I'm very sorry about that... but I feel that when you are listening to them, you don't listen to us, or the other people who have truly loved you.

I can't be part of your world until that changes.
No worries, we don't need your candy arse attitude anyway, grow a pair

There are so many different aspects and actions of this presidency and its administration that baffle me, as well as supporters who just won't seem to give up their hopes in the Donald.

Taking away all of his buffoonery during the campaign, and just focusing on what he's done in office, in what way can you defend him? He has constantly belittled the mainstream media and labeled anyone who published a negative story about him "fake news." How do you think the hard-working, established journalists who excel at their job would react to a man who has made himself a laughing stock telling them their profession is fake? And yet his followers follow suit, listening to only Fox News and Trump himself.

Now come all the ties to Russia, along with the firings of Comey and Yates, and not only is this administration doing the things its doing, but they aren't even smart enough to realize that they should back their claims and actions by planning follow-up measures that don't jeopardize their credibility! When Trump is questioned on things he says, he doesn't explain anything, he just reiterates the answer in a longer, more-drawn out way to say it. Spicer is defensive in every answer during briefings, and that's only when he answers questions. Then after the leaking of classified info news comes out yesterday, they release a statement saying "I was in the room, trust me it didn't happen" And then REFUSES to take any questions!!! Yeah sure pal you seem like a fucking credible bloke.

He's a moron. He convinced enough people to fall for his rhetoric and promises about making our country great again and all he's done is cause more divide, try to turn the nation on a religion, create a barrier and thus divide with one of our neighboring countries, egged on North Korea, disclosed classified information to Russians that will certainly hinder relationships with our allies, and that's only to name a few.

The bottom line is that GOP members in Congress will have a decision to make in the coming weeks and months: stick with Trump so that the die-hards don't refer to you as a "traitor to the party" and risk a slim chance at re-election in 2018, or put country before party and get rid of the corrupt, treasonous, oompa loompa. The decision should be easy, but we're talking about corrupt officials that don't give a fuck about their constituents anyways. It looks like we may find out the result sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.