It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put very simply....this ^.
This deal may happen simply because the last few months & Pellergrinis last season was shite & average.

The owner needs to get this club rocking & stadium full & bursting with energy. We all know it's hard to get up for the match & many have bought tickets just to catch hold of the big games.

The league & Champoins league nights need to be pumped up & the only way for this to happen is buy signing the best players in the world, who can attract fans & new sponsorship.

Pep knows the fans ain't happy & Mansour knows Pep ain't happy with the tools at his disposal, this summer just got real & big things are going to happen.

Is this the start ladies & gents, only Pep players coming through the doors this summer SPEND SPEND SPEND.

For me it has to be Naymar as Mbappa isn't in his league (yet).

wasnt it neymar who " the bid was on the chairmans table" was for.....from last summer.....?????

cannt believe anyone is saying they wouldnt want him....he is in that group of absolute elite players that are even above the likes of silva yaya and sergio

If I remember correctly the man who goes by IanBishop on here said there was a take it or leave it offer for Neymar of 100m? Not an official bid.

I can't see us getting Neymar but it's truly head-scratching those who say they wouldn't want him.

For those attached to Aguero, what if it's Aguero's choice to leave? Would you want Neymar then?

Walker, Fabinho and Sandro starting to look likely, three absolutely brilliant signings and exactly what we need.

Right back, holding midfield and left back, with Fabinho able to play full back too.

The potential of signing players like Mbappe and Sanchez is exciting of course, but this summer is all about sorting our our defence.

Can't quite believe I just read a couple of pages of people saying they wouldn't want Neymar...

I have no idea whether we're in for him or not, or if we are if it's possible, but he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the world.

Amazing with the ball at his feet, incredible football brain, totally unpredictable (in a good way), creative and a goal scorer to boot.

Not many players ahead of him in the queue for orgasmic, dream signing for me.
I was in Brazil for the world cup, and they've got a collective serious 'hard on' for him. He is an incredibly gifted superstar. The thought of him and Jesus is mouthwatering. how could anyone not be excited about the possibilities.

I reckon it's Mbappe. Tolm made 2 posts last night not in this thread ;)

Indeed, but is it Mbappe plus another, if/with Sergio outbound? - that would be my interpretation. It wold certainly class as Record breaking.
Exciting times regardless. Although as @OB1 said, beating Watford is the No 1 concern right now.

Walker, Fabinho and Sandro starting to look likely, three absolutely brilliant signings and exactly what we need.

Right back, holding midfield and left back, with Fabinho able to play full back too.

The potential of signing players like Mbappe and Sanchez is exciting of course, but this summer is all about sorting our our defence.
Sandro is looking likely??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.