Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I've always found him a right irritating fucker but he's nailed it with that. He's gone right up in my estimation, heart felt and sincere.
These bastards won't bring us to our knees.
Manchester half marathon and 10k this Sunday, lets hope we put on a great spectacle to the watching world, fuck the bastards.

I agree - always thought he was something of a lucky chancer to have got where he has got but as a human being that was 100% - spot on James Corden and well done.

The issue is mate it quickly escalates with blame being apportioned and then we get the anger and arguments and today of all days we all need to show some respect and restraint and allow the security forces to do their jobs and gather all the facts.
Sadly your correct I'm too old and too level headed for that but the board can be a dangerous place sometimes.

I am so so sorry to wake up to this horrible story, and my thoughts are with the people of Manchester and the victims families today.

Heads absolutely gone here, utterly horrified that this/these vile ****/s have targeted a place teeming with women and children.

Thoughts and prayers to anyone affected

Im serious mate. This thread will not turn into a Muslim bashing one today its that simple.

One the facts are established of course there is a discussion to be had but lets do it with the facts at hand so its at least informed and thats all im asking.

Anyone who bashes a Muslim should be banned for life on here anyway.

As I say, wherever the boundary and searches are there will be a large group of people waiting to go through it.

Exactly.

Absolutely heartbreaking. From this moment on, security at the Etihad's got to be A1, and by that, I don't mean some spotty kid waving a device at you without actually knowing what he is doing. Surely we need to have cordons round the Etihad with Airline style systems and keep these checks away from the actual stadium itself( or initial checks at least) It's a really tricky subject but one that needs a total review in my opinion. These suggestions might be shite, I don't know, but if you can think of owt better, be my guest. God bless anybody affected by these vile scum cowardly bastards.
When the Commonwealth Games were held at the stadium, you couldn't get anywhere near the ground without going through airport style security checks of you and any bags with you. Ditto the Athletes village!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.